Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Brilliant Aprisal Begins Yon

Dear readers, I the Stranger have an announcement of enormous proportions to share with you. I am an uncle, an uncle to a yet unborn child. This child carried by my beloved and beautiful sister shall be nurtured and cared for by loving and wonderful parents, as well as an oddball uncle. This update is simply to huge to not be cataloged here, so here it is. In accordance with my sister's wishes I have not used certain electronic means of notification (such as facebook or myspace etc.) to communicate this joyous news and I would ask you to refrain from doing the same. But nevertheless, I must proclaim, I am an uncle and an uncle I shall remain.

Dt

3 comments:

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

I am so excited, it's ridiculous. Thanks for sharing the news!

S.A. Detwiler said...

I started reading this post, and my sister, Heather (I think you've met before[GRIN]) was reading over my shoulder. Before I had ascertained the topic, I heard a little gasp--- no, I heard a fond sigh from behind me. After I read the post, I identified that the noise that Heather made was the very noise that women always make when they hear that a dear friend is expecting a baby. Well, I say "women" because both my mom and sister make that noise--- do you know what I am referencing?

I had heard the glad tidings already, but it is fun to hear it again. I'm excited for Jacob and Rebekah, I'm excited for you and your parents--- I bet your mom is filled with joy and expectation!

The Stranger said...

Yeppers! You bet ya.

About Me

My photo
If you don't already know me, you don't need to know. If you know me then you already know. You will find only my thoughts in this blog, hopefully you will also think.