Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Prelude

Salud fellow cyber surfers!  Tis I, the Stranger, who bids thee welcome here.  This is a prelude and nothing more, but a messenger for things to come.  Soon I shall be on winter break and I aim to do some serious logging.  I have thought and experienced much this past semester, much which needs telling.  Among these experiences I have found I lack the formal skills I once had, my papers this semester were good but more difficult to write than usual.  To remedy this I will post more commentaries than stories (or at least, that's the plan).  If the mood for a story strikes I will simply store it and use it later during the school year so as to keep on my formal writing plan.  Some may be rejoicing at my return from the lucid eccentricities of my mind and into more logical and real things.  Although I would contest my stories to be just as real in their own way as my commentaries are, but that is another matter.

To get back to the point, I will be posting again soon and you may expect it to be as strange and out of the ordinary as it tends to be just without the scintillating imagery.  Until then,

Dt

3 comments:

Jason said...

What if, rather, we contest that your commentaries are lucid eccentricities?

Shall you be out west for the holidays, oh lumberjack?

The Stranger said...

Contest away?

Neigh, err.. nay... No. I shall be in town.

Jason said...

Ahem, if a lumberjack reference falls to the forest floor and no one understands it...

About Me

My photo
If you don't already know me, you don't need to know. If you know me then you already know. You will find only my thoughts in this blog, hopefully you will also think.