Thursday, January 29, 2009

NEXT!?!

Good morn all, this is the Stranger and I am quite aghast.  When I heard that Josh was going to change the name of New Attitude I thought, "Oh no! Well, I will withhold judgement until the new name is announced."  Here it is, NEXT.  Yeah.  Next is next apparently, and it couldn't be much more lame.  I mean, ok I can chill with the message intended by this word but it doesn't have much power in the shadow of ten years of New Attitude.  *SIGH*  This is where someone would say, oh let's just be all meek and follow the leadership (yadayadayada) and I will however this does not change my slight outrage.  We will see what comes next.

Dt

No comments:

About Me

My photo
If you don't already know me, you don't need to know. If you know me then you already know. You will find only my thoughts in this blog, hopefully you will also think.