Sunday, October 25, 2009

An installment

Hey everybody. My left hand is injured from a football game so I have to keep this update short or else. Things are going pretty well right now, besides my gympy left hand. I think I did really well on my bio and freedom's midterms, my freedom's paper is written (just needs proofing and revision), and the weekend was exactly what I needed. Now all I have to do is finish the paper, study for my western literature exam (minimal time), study for my timed physics midterm (more time), and study for my Latin III midterm (most time). Pray for me! This week is intense but after it the school year winds down till finals.

Peace!

Dt

3 comments:

Jason said...

Winds down? (Fighting jealousy... not of your intense week, of course.) Things are pretty crazy here too--just not three midterms in one week.

The Stranger said...

Yeah, winds down. Only two tests and two papers before 2 papers and five tests due in one week. yeah.

YOU'RE MOVING/NOT MOVING! It's funny. I'll have to come batch it with you on break. ^_^

Dt

Blacksheep said...

How's your hand doing?

About Me

My photo
If you don't already know me, you don't need to know. If you know me then you already know. You will find only my thoughts in this blog, hopefully you will also think.