Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Metamorphosis

"But that's the whole root of the evil.  Words.  Each of us has, inside him, a world of things, to everyone, his world of things. And how can we understand each other, sir, if, in the words I speak, I put the sense and value of things as they are inside me, whereas the man who hears them inevitably receives them in the sense and with the value they have for him, the sense and value of the world inside him?"  Six Characters in Search of an Author by Luigi Pirandello

Well everyone, Thanksgiving break starts Wednesday and I plan on being back in my hometown that very day.  It's hard to express my joy.  I shall be less of a Stranger in proximity, yet perhaps more in my manner.  I look forward to hearing your reflections on the ways I have subtly shifted.  I miss my friends.

In response to popular demand I am going to post MORE PICTURES.  So, here you go.  I was going to upload a video, until it didn't work.









These were taken at my birthday party, held at my sister's new place.  First photo features Joe Cheatwood and Amy Kucks, the second photo is of course Bek and Meg, the third photo has Katie Roberts on the left and Abigail Maricle on the right, and the last photo has Amy and John Adams (I call him Grr).  Had plenty of fun at said event.


This will have to tide everyone over until I return on Wednesday, I'm off to write a paper!


Dt

2 comments:

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

Yay post! Yay paper! I'm looking forward to these changes :-)

Blacksheep said...

oh my gosh I didn't even reconize Rebekah, and Meg! after seeing you I believe you have changed a bit. you are growing up a bit calmer, and at ease but still a wild child:)

About Me

My photo
If you don't already know me, you don't need to know. If you know me then you already know. You will find only my thoughts in this blog, hopefully you will also think.