Thursday, March 27, 2008

Re-entering cyberspace

Well hello there. Please take a seat and relax. If you don't mind we shall dispense with the pleasantries and go right to the particulars. They call me Dt, but I go by many names. Some call me Elias, others Melder, some Penderwydden, but mostly people call me different. It is my pleasure to meet you, and I hope we shall become acquainted over time.




Now, you may be wondering, why Melded? Well it is one of my nicknames but there is more to the story than mere happenstance. What am I melded with? Or rather, in this case, whom? I have the honor and privilege of being of Christ. He is in me, and I in Him. And my deepest desire is to become Melded much, and more (I sincerely hope you understand).



Moving forward, but not onward, you see I simply adore allowing my muse to speak. Think long and deep, consider not lightly these words, much shall be said and more than what meets the eye. I shall certainly post poetry or the occasional short story. Which I hope you enjoy and also respectfully request you leave as detailed an analysis on the works as you can muster. I crave useful advice.



I cannot guarantee your affection for my work, but they might just make you think for a while. And that is my true goal, think, but more than think believe.



Dt

8 comments:

Jason said...

Yes! I look forward to this. In one post, you've already provided the most entertaining + substantive intro post I can remember. Ha! This shall be a hoot! DT in 2D is most interesting.

Oh, and finally another blogger from -- er, where we're from. (Not sure how little of your identity you want to let out.)

[This is rather funny as well. "Word" verification is usually anything but. For this comment, however, I had to type "phoni" -- DT, is this really you, or someone attempting to be you? (shudder)]

The Stranger said...

Who could impersonate me with such accuracy?

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

Hip hip HUZZAH! I art glad of thy presence in the blogosphere, O Stranger. My boyfriend (cough, cough) feels privileged that you would announce your presence to me via a comment on his post :-P

The Stranger said...

I am glad. I had feared your BF would want to keep you all to himself. But if he does, I shall assuredly cause him to sing soprano.

Chanel Blanc said...

wow. ya'll're (now isn't THAT a problematic use of the Americanisms that so plague us - ya'll and ur're I seem to have my work cut out for me. . .)

Nice to "see" you in the 'verse! After that LAST blog *cough, cough* I thought you'd given up . . .Careful though my varmillion eyed compatriot someone may try to take your work. . .and that would be a crying shame. . .

I didn't know you and Shannon were an item . . .See how much I've missed??. . .;-p

The Stranger said...

Ah, yes theives do abound on the net... I'll think about that.

S.A. Detwiler said...

Trying to see if my blogger profile is working.

Your profile picture scares me.

The Stranger said...

Ummm... My blogger ID is "the stranger" what did you think my profile pic was going to be? Hello Kitty?

About Me

My photo
If you don't already know me, you don't need to know. If you know me then you already know. You will find only my thoughts in this blog, hopefully you will also think.