Monday, April 28, 2008

An Ancient Riddle

Riddle me this, riddle me that, or please don't and go away because riddles really riddle my brain! Anyways, time for a riddle I read earlier today. Yes I didn't make it, yes I'm not ancient, and yes I did figure it out but I already knew the answer so it wasn't very hard. But! You may find either joy or extreme and utter depression at taking a crack at this minor enigma.

Out of the eater came something to eat. Out of the strong came something sweet.

Dt

2 comments:

S.A. Detwiler said...

Ah, I recognize that riddle ancient. Should I give you the answer?

The Stranger said...

Sure! I wondered if someone would comment on this.

About Me

My photo
If you don't already know me, you don't need to know. If you know me then you already know. You will find only my thoughts in this blog, hopefully you will also think.