Monday, April 7, 2008

A sentence of self evaluation

Again, I the Stranger, greet thee warmly. It is time for the first sentence. Please allow me to explain a few things about my idea. I have, for a while, attempted to cram, squeeze, and compact those I know well into a sentence. The description of someone's core in a short and easily memorizable format. For those of you who know me extremely well you may be able to see how the coming sentence describes most of me (well, it DID describe me but I have changed a great deal since this was forged so it now only describes a part of me and my history). So heed this sentence well and you may find yourself recalling ways I fit the bill. Here goes.

The twice masked one with Jester and Vengence ever hiding Thinker.

In a future post I shall explain the sentence, but not in a direct manner.

Dt

No comments:

About Me

My photo
If you don't already know me, you don't need to know. If you know me then you already know. You will find only my thoughts in this blog, hopefully you will also think.