Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Punishment

That's right folks, welcome to your first ever post of discipline! Topic for today is, comments! I have a grand total of 6 (now 7) posts on display and I have 6 comments on ONE of them. This causes me slight dismay. I know, you're thinking but what if I don't read this until it's too late? Well seeing as I have absolute control over my blog I get to call the shots. Here is a rough draft of a constitution of the Melded much blog.

I the person of the Melded much blog for the purpose of a more perfect blog here envision the rules of the blog.

Article 1 The blogger

Section 1

I the blogger shall endeavor to post daily an article of my own creation, either in the form of poetry, story, or opinion. This task is not necessarily possible, but nonetheless I shall forewarn when blogging is impossible.

Section 2

All my work is my own, and is here forth copyrighted and all quotations, references, and etc. shall be submitted for my approval beforehand and once acquired my blog and myself must be given all due credit for the work.

Article 2 The commenter

Section 1

All those who leave a comment must do so in a form in which I may contact them back in order to either remedy or argue a point. Most of those who comment shall be my own close friends, but the occasional outsider may appear due to blogger's random blog button. To you, the unknown quantity I welcome but also know I well delete your comment if it is not appropriate and if you do not leave a contact. No anonymous comments!

Section 2

In response to my daily postings I, the blogger, request and require for at least one comment once every three days, at the very least. The comment must be more than a simple, "that was good!" or along those lines, give me something applicable. If this requirement is not met I will simply halt my posts until it has been fulfilled to my placation.

Article 3 Blog spot

Section 1

If Blog spot scouts my profile and decides it is worthy of being in the "top ten" on any given day I shall respond with a "why thank you ever so much" and then use my popularity for the furtherance of the gospel.

Section 2

I am aware that my own sovereignty over this blog is due to the sufferance of Blog spot and if for any whim of their own they could very easily obliterate it. For this reason I do not cry "Independence!" but rather "Let's work together... please!". To my knowledge blog spot is no tyrant.

Dt

4 comments:

Jason said...

If you give a mouse a cookie...

Kudos to you if you manage to post daily. I set a personal record with nine posts last month.

Say, how much contact info did you leave, stranger?

Nice structure, by the way. I don't think I've ever seen anyone break down a post into articles and sections.

The Stranger said...

Right, contact info in the form of a comment, but I suppose I could introduce that into the "constitution". I did say rough draft.

S.A. Detwiler said...

Ah, but it must be reciprocal.
I'd love to stop by your blog and even leave evidence of my stay, on the condition that you will cordially commit to the same.

I know what if feels like to have a blog, to post, and then to wonder if you are typing into a soul-less cyberspace. I have recently found out that there are several friends who frequent my blog, however, so I am presently placated.

Best of wishes on your daily posting... I have found that I post in fits and bursts with longish pauses in between

By the way, your blog is most humorous and different; I have yet to poke around some more.

I'll probably stop by your blog frequently... just make my time worth it!

The Stranger said...

Oh it will be, it will be. *evil laugh*

About Me

My photo
If you don't already know me, you don't need to know. If you know me then you already know. You will find only my thoughts in this blog, hopefully you will also think.